Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Introduction
Hi all, my name is Sophie Ward. I go to Ridley College, and have done so since grade five. In the classroom I enjoy film, english, and the arts the most. I assert myself in field hockey, ice hockey, and rugby. I love music, and on my spare time can be found with friends or writing music (lyrics and/or music) and poetry. My favorite shows are True Blood, Orange Is the New Black, Nurse Jackie, The OC, and Entourage. My favorite movies are Kill Bill (Vol. 1 and 2), Pulp Fiction, Bridesmaids, Gia, Perks of Being A Wallflower, Limitless, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and Savages. I enjoy all music - specifically alternative, R&B, and electrohouse. My favourite books are Go Ask Alice, Will Grayson Will Grayson, The Uglies, The Pretties, The Extras, The Specials, Savages, Orange Is The New Black, Looking For Alaska, Scar Tissue, and Speak. I love all poetry for its depth and beauty; I enjoy getting lost in underlying meanings and polysemy. I also enjoy reading movie scripts and lyrics to my favorite music. I myself do some writing: poetry, lyrics, and stories. This year in English, I wish to further expand my knowledge in literature and increase my literacy abilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment